Now that I’ve completed the first draft of Around the Writer’s Block, I can open a few more coaching appointment times to new clients.
I enjoy coaching as much as I enjoy drafting (the way you love your kids or pets in different, but equal ways), so I’m delighted to be able to open my calendar for more coaching.
What’s not to like? As a coach, I get to spend time talking with other writers and artists about what we’re both passionate about – the challenges and joys of creative life. If you’re contemplating coaching, I’d love to have the opportunity to:
- Meet you where you are and encourage you to move to where you want to be
- Ask questions to prompt you to explore possibilities
- Listen with discernment, never judgment
- Reframe your perceptions when you’re in the grip of harsh self-judgment
- Encourage you to identify action steps
- Help you identify resistance and brainstorm solutions
- Witness your progress and encourage you to celebrate your success!