3 Across: falsehoods
Summary of the clues you’ve received so far:
- The first word in the three-word phrase is 1 Across, the second word in the phrase is 2 Down and the third word is 3 Across just as it’s shown here.
- 1 Across includes 4 out the 5 vowels in English (a, e, i, o, u).
- Every word contains the letter “S”.
- No other letter is repeated in all three words (but three other letters repeat in two words)
- 1 Across is derived from the French word for “wooden shoe.”
- 3 Across: falsehoods
Be sure you’re subscribed to get the rest of the clues!
Solve one secret code and your name is entered the drawing for free copies of the Around the Writer’s Block or other prizes at the Book Launch Party on August 4. Solve two Secret Codes and your name will be entered twice; solve three Secret Codes and your name will be entered three times.
At the Book Launch Party, you can play different brain games to have fun, mingle, laugh and score points on your Brain Card.
Every time you fill a Brain Card (you’ll score points by winning brain games at the party, being one of my students or coaching clients, subscribing to this blog, etc.), your name is entered for the drawings again. (There’s no limit to how many times you can enter the drawing. You don’t have to be present to win. If you can’t make it to the party, just email the secret codes to me by August 3 and I’ll enter your name.