You can stop feeling regret about not getting around to writing and start feeling proud of the progress you make! The rest of your summer will be so much more enjoyable because you’re taking action.
- I’ll read and respond to ten pages of your writing when you enroll in any of my Loft Summer Classes: Writing Habit, Around the Writer’s Block, or Entering the Flow (online class).
- You can borrow a proof copy of Around the Writer’s Block and be one of the first people to read the book before it’s released in August. (Sorry, this won’t work the in the online Entering the Flow class.)
- Summer classes are 2 weeks longer than spring or fall classes, so you get information and opportunities students in the other classes don’t get, including 2 extra weeks of support, encouragement and practice to really establish your new writing habits.
- Prizes! Everyone in my classes gets a free brain (stress ball). In the Writing Habit class, you have the option to “bet” on yourself. If you bet and you meet your weekly goals, you get a prize!
- You’ll have an excuse for not spending the whole weekend at the lake cooking, cleaning and cursing the outboard motor, lawnmower and writing project that just won’t start. Just don’t tell them your “homework” is really fun.
- I’m a great teacher. I attract great students and together we make classes engaging and fun. Don’t take my word for it; here’s what former students say:
“The quantity and quality of material presented [in Entering the Flow online class] were impressive, but the instructor’s responsiveness really made the material come alive. The trance writing instructions were specific and provided an entrée into a new way of approaching fiction.”
“Rosanne’s promotion of Product, Self-Care and Process is so smart!!! I would never have thought of ensuring that I include each three as part of maintaining balance as a writer (and person!). And, the tools she provides to help us plan/track these areas are wonderful.”
“Thank you for your amazing enthusiasm and constant encouragement. You created a safe environment for the unveiling of our writing fears so that we could acknowledge and confront them constructively. I am a better writer and a better person for having been a part of the Around the Writer’s Block class. I have grown so much over the 8 weeks and strongly recommend it to anyone struggling with their writing habit.”
“The Writing Habit literally revolutionized my writing life. I produced more new writing than I have in months. In addition, I’ve started a long-term revision project, began a major overhaul in my writing space and re-established a daily writing regimen I ‘lost’ about two years ago.”