Where is your creative brain – either literally or figuratively?
Send a photo of your Pink Brain in:
- its usual place (on your desk, on a table at a coffee shop, or on a bookshelf)
- an unexpected, metaphorical or otherwise creative pose
- an exotic, beautiful or distant location – show us how far your brain has traveled.
Retouch, crop, tint and Photoshop your photo if you wish. Feel free to make a photo collage featuring your pink brain or create something I can’t even imagine yet.
Don’t have a Pink Brain? Don’t Worry! You can pick up a free pink brain at any participating location:
- Loft Literary Center, Minneapolis
- ArtReach Art Center, Stillwater, MN
- Subtext: A Bookstore, St. Paul
- Common Good Books, St. Paul
- Magers & Quinn, Minneapolis
- Valley Books, Stillwater
- Monkey See Monkey Read, Northfield, MN
- Reading Frenzy, Zimmerman and Elk River, MN
- Beaverdale Books, Des Moines
Or email Rosanne@RosanneBane.com for details on how to get a pink brain mailed to you.
- free copy of Around the Writer’s Block
- 2 complete sets of the Brainy Pencils (5 different colors of pencils each with a different colored brain eraser)
- coloring books, markers and other Process toys.
When I receive at least 100 entries, a free half- hour of coaching will also be awarded.
Winning Entries will be selected at random. I’m not qualified to judge photos and even if I was, I think judging does not serve creativity. Winners will be announced on here on my blog and on my Facebook page, so check back often to see if you’ve won.
Entries: You can enter up to 5 times. You can enter 1 photo for each of these entries qualifications you meet:
- Like my Facebook page
- Follow BaneOfYourResistance
- Subscribe to my newsletter Imagination InkLinks
- Register for one of my classes
- Be a member of the Loft, ArtReach or other literary/art center or the Friends of your local library.
Send your photo entries as a .jpg to Rosanne@RosanneBane.com. Include your name, how you want your photo credit listed, your entry qualifications and your contact info.
For example, “Hi, I’m Betsy Ross. Please list my photo credit as ‘B. Ross, FlagFotos.’ My entry qualifications for these 2 photos is that I Like your FB page and I’m subscribed to your newsletter. My contact info is BRoss@AmerRevolution.net.”
Rights: You give me the right to use entered photos on my blog, Facebook page, Imagination InkLinks newsletter or in other promotional activities. Photo credit will be given. You retain all other rights.