Share Festive Photos of Your Creative Brain!
You will definitely have fun!
Send a photo or video of your Pink Creative Brain:
- Dressed up for the holidays
- Helping you decorate
- Reminding you to celebrate creativity
- Or anywhere else that’s festive, creative and fun!
Retouch, crop, tint and Photoshop your photo if you wish. Feel free to make a photo collage or video featuring your pink brain or create something I can’t even imagine yet.
- December 16: $15 gift card at your choice of participating locations (listed below)
- December 23: $15 discount on coaching or $15 rebate on one of my Loft classes
- December 30: copy of Around the Writer’s Block
Don’t have a Pink Brain? Don’t Worry! You can pick up a free pink brain at any participating location:
- Loft Literary Center, Minneapolis
- Subtext: A Bookstore, St. Paul
- Common Good Books, St. Paul
- Reading Frenzy, Elk River, MN
- Valley Books, Stillwater, MN
- Monkey See Monkey Read, Northfield, MN
Or email Rosanne@RosanneBane.com for details on how to get a pink brain mailed to you.
Winning Entries will be selected at random. I’m not qualified to judge photos and even if I was, I think judging does not serve creativity. Winners will be announced on here on my blog and on my Facebook page, so check back often to see if you’ve won.
Entries: A photo will give you one chance to win in each of the three drawings; a video will give you two chances to win in each of the drawings. You can enter a total of 5 photos or videos. You can enter 1 photo or video for each of these entries qualifications you meet:
- Like my Facebook page
- Follow BaneOfYourResistance
- Subscribe to my newsletter Imagination InkLinks
- Register for one of my upcoming classes
- Be a member of the Loft, other literary/art center or the Friends of your local library.
Send your photo entries as a .jpg or post your video on YouTube and email the link to Rosanne@RosanneBane.com. Include your name, how you want your photo credit listed, your entry qualifications and your contact info.
For example, “Hi, I’m Betsy Ross. Please list my photo credit as ‘B. Ross, FlagFotos.’ My entry qualifications for these 2 photos is that I Like your FB page and I’m subscribed to your newsletter. My contact info is BRoss@AmerRevolution.net.”
Rights: You give me the right to use entered photos on my blog, Facebook page, Imagination InkLinks newsletter or in other promotional activities. Photo credit will be given. You retain all other rights.